Online Banking & Bill Pay
Accessing and managing your WSB deposit and loan accounts has never been so easy. Online Banking offers a variety of benefits including:
- Open a new deposit account directly from Online Banking
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts at WSB
- Make loan payments
- View detailed transaction history
- View check images
- View the last 5 years of statements
Online Bill Pay
Who enjoys buying envelopes and stamps, writing checks and mailing bill payments every month? WSB offers a better solution for paying your bills: Online Bill Pay.
Online Bill Pay is a free, optional service that offers five beneficial features to help you pay your bills:
- Schedule immediate and future payments (Click here for a cheat sheet on Paying a Bill.)
- Create automatic, recurring payments
- Easily add, edit or delete payee information at any time
- Manage and track your bill pay history on a payee-to-payee basis
- Access your e-bills through Online Bill Pay as you receive them
Getting started with Online Bill Pay is easy. Login to your Online Banking account, select the Bill Pay tab and follow the instructions to get started.
Pay with Zelle®
You can now send money with Zelle®
Send and receive money quickly with Zelle®
We partnered with Zelle® so you can easily send money to friends, family and others you trust1. It’s a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money, split the cost of a bill2 or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent.
1U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur within minutes.
2In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled in Zelle®.
Get Reimbursed for ATM Surcharges
Open any personal checking account at Winchester Savings, and we'll reimburse your ATM surcharges* from other banks. Simply sign up for eStatements to qualify-see individual account details and requirements online.
Using a Winchester Savings Bank ATM to take money from your WSB account will not incur an ATM Withdrawal Fee or a surcharge.
You also have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs as part of the SUM® and MoneyPass® Networks. To find a SUM® ATM near you, please visit www.sum-atm.com. To find a MoneyPass® ATM near you, please visit www.moneypass.com.
If you use an ATM that is not owned by Winchester Savings Bank (WSB) to take money from your WSB account, we will assess a Non-Winchester Savings Bank ATM Withdrawal fee of $2 per transaction. The owner of the non-Winchester Savings Bank ATM may also assess a fee called a surcharge. If your WSB checking account is registered for eStatements, we will reimburse you up to $10 in surcharges per statement cycle.
Go green with eStatements
eStatements are a secure, reliable and fast way to receive your statements.
Some of the advantages are:
- eStatements are accessible only through your secure Online Banking login
- eStatements are official documents, just like your paper statements, so you can use them for record keeping, tax purposes, etc.
- eStatements can be viewed electronically, printed and saved at your convenience
- eStatements reduce the chance of your account information getting lost or stolen in the mail
- eStatements are available faster than paper statements
- You will receive an email when the statement is ready to be viewed
Get Started receiving eStatements by logging into Online or Mobile Banking. Click on the account, then click on eStatements, and follow the instructions on how to enroll!
*Surcharges are charged by other banks when you use your WSB Debit Card at their ATMs. Transactions at ATMs that are part of the SUM and/or MoneyPass networks do not incur surcharges. Amount of surcharges reimbursed depends on type of checking account opened. Enrollment in eStatements or minimum balances may be required for ATM surcharge rebates. Ask us for details.
Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
Choose the best option for your lifestyle:
- Our FREE Mobile Banking App, available for Apple and Android. You get many great mobile services with our Mobile Banking App, such as reviewing your account balances, funds transfer, Bill Pay and finding the nearest bank or ATM location and making a mobile deposit.
GET STARTED: On your device, open Google Play or the App Store and search for us, or click either of the download images below.
- Web-based Mobile Banking using the web browser on your smartphone. If you have an Online Banking account with us, you’re ready for web-based Mobile Banking. Simply go to www.winchestersavings.com and enter your login information and password to access your accounts.
Discover the convenience of making deposits 24/7 using your smart phone or tablet with our Mobile Deposit solution.
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time and money
- Safe and secure
On your device, open Google Play or the App Store and search for us, or click either of the download images below. Be sure to obtain our apps directly from the official Apple and Google app stores.
Have questions about mobile banking? We have answers!
Mobile Banking FAQs